Public Safety at Our Venues
We are doing all we can to keep you safe whilst visiting our venues and require your help to do so.
We review our security measures regularly in consultation with official government local and national security bodies. As a result, and in line with other venues up and down the country, the following measures have been introduced for all our public entertainments.
- Please do not bring backpacks, holdalls, luggage or large bags, as these items will not be allowed into the Royal Hall or Auditorium
- Visitors attempting to enter with any of the items described will be refused entry
- There is no storage facilities for such items in the venue and it will be left to the visitor to find a safe temporary facility to hold the item.
- Visitors with accessible and medical equipment are encouraged to contact the venue in advance for ease of entry.
- You are permitted to bring a small bag or handbag no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm, or as a guide, A4 size. Such items may be searched as a condition of entry. Please note - rucksacks and backpacks of any size will not be permitted in the venue at live entertainment shows.
- The venue is not responsible for late admission or non-admission as a result of this policy.
Finally, we ask that you support us and cooperate with our security team so they can efficiently carry out these measures to ensure your safety and that you are in the building in good time for the show.
Harrogate Convention Centre